If you’re into alternative medicine, health, and wellness, then chances are you’ve heard about the increasingly popular substance known as cannabidiol oil or CBD oil. It is an all-natural chemical compound found in both the hemp and marijuana plants. Though research is still fairly new, there have been a lot of discoveries into just how powerful this cannabinoid can be. As more people start to realize these benefits, they want to give it a try. Naturally, however, the question becomes what can CBD oil actually treat and more importantly, how often should you use it?
#CBD is a unique compound with a variety of health benefits. It’s all-natural state and non-psychoactive properties make it a safe and legal #holistic treatment for people dealing with many kinds of #medical conditions.Click To Tweet
Consistency is Key
Everyone has what is known as an endocannabinoid system which is best described as a signaling network that assists the body with maintaining balance. When you take CBD it interacts with the cannabinoid receptors throughout the body which are found in the immune system, peripheral, and central nervous systems. As these receptors are activated, they then release a chemical response which helps stabilize or balance the body’s functions including appetite, sleep, emotion, pain response, and immune response. It is when this balance occurs, that medical experts and scientists believe that it can be beneficial in treating conditions including Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, chronic pain, and mental health issues including paranoia vs anxiety, depression, and stress.
Though the dosage, form of CBD (that derived from cannabis is more potent than hemp), your body’s chemistry, and the type of product you use (for example, topical creams, CBD gummy bears, or vapes) can all play a part in how quickly you experience some of the benefits you’ll read about below, most find that taking it daily as opposed to periodically has more lasting effects. As the CBD builds up in the body over time, it helps to stimulate and increase your body’s cannabinoid receptors. This, in turn, helps the endocannabinoid system to become more active in generating better results.
Did you know: #CBD oil has healing properties which treat pain associated with #inflammation providing a means for managing #pain without turning to prescription painkillers which can have both physical and mental side effects. Click To Tweet
The Many Benefits of CBD Oil
So, how exactly would taking CBD oil help you on a regular basis? Here are some of the many health and lifestyle benefits listed below:
- Better mood – Those who take CBD oil regularly notice that they are in a positive mood more often.
- Better Sleep – Getting an adequate amount of good sleep is imperative to your overall well-being, however, many people struggle with getting rest. There is a multitude of reasons this could be happening, but some of the most common included stress, anxiety, pain, and discomfort. If CBD oil is known to improve your mood and also has analgesic properties, it would essentially eliminate a lot of your problems allowing you to get sleep better.
- Reduced Inflammation – Inflammation is the leading cause for pain and is also a factor in many medical conditions including menstrual cramps and fibromyalgia to arthritis and cancer. CBD oil has healing properties which treat pain associated with inflammation. This gives patients a means for managing pain without turning to prescription painkillers which can have both physical and mental side effects.
- Treats Social Anxieties – As stated above CBD has been very effective in improving mood and treating a lot of the chemical imbalances that come from mental health issues like anxiety and depression. With social anxiety and phobias being very real, it is believed that CBD oil can help by improving your mood and putting you in a more relaxed state which makes communicating a lot easier to master.
- Weight Management – For those struggling with issues like overeating or weight problems, consuming CBD regularly can help. Acting as a natural appetite suppressant and balancing the metabolism, it can help individuals lose weight naturally.
- Healthy Skin – CBD oil has been found in products including lotions and soaps. It’s antioxidant properties have been said to help with cell rejuvenation which can improve conditions like acne and eczema or combat the signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. Leaving you with improved, youthful skin.
Did you know: Acting as a #natural appetite suppressant and balancing the metabolism, #CBD oil can help individuals lose #weight naturally.Click To Tweet
As you can see from above, CBD is a very unique compound with health benefits that continue to increase as more research becomes more available. It’s all-natural state and non-psychoactive properties make it a safe and legal holistic treatment for people dealing with all kinds of medical conditions, making it a great alternative to prescription meds. Whether taken daily, weekly, or periodically, CBD oil can have a positive impact on your overall well-being.
Have you or your loved ones used CBD Oil for health and wellness?
Share your thoughts, experiences and comments with us.