If you are too busy or unable to go to supermarkets and stores, no worries. From the comfort of your couch, you can order virtually anything, even fruits. Many fruit vendors now provide systems for online orders and offer door-to-door delivery services that ensure a fresh supply of vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, and phytochemicals, phytoestrogens, and anti-inflammatory agents. However, many who are used to buying fruits from local vendors say that online shopping is simply not the same. They ask: why is ordering fruits online and having them delivered better than buying from a local shop?
Online fruit shops are making it easier to order fresh fruits and having them delivered to your doorstep.
If you want to know more, this article summarizes two (2) key advantages of having your fruits delivered to your door as well as tips on finding the best store for ordering fruits for delivery to your home.
1. Benefits of Ordering Fruits Online
If the benefits of shopping at an online fruit shop are unclear to you, here are the key advantages of having your fruit ordered online and delivered to your door.
- Saves time and energy: Saving your time and energy is the most important advantage of shopping from online fruit shops. This is applicable for all people from anywhere but most particularly for those who live busy and fast-paced lives. Online shopping and door-to-door deliveries can save you from long queues and carrying grocery bags. Online shopping is perfect for busy moms and people in the workforce who need to handle many other tasks and be more productive with so little time.
- Freshness is guaranteed: Online fruit providers want to keep their customers happy for the simple reason of business survival. For this reason, online fruit shops build their reputation on the freshness of their fruit products. More often than not, the fruits they sell are homegrown or come straight from fruit farms. Since they sell at high volumes, their supplies are replenished on an almost daily basis. When you shop online, you can expect fruits that are handled with quality control and care for your satisfaction.
- Lands on your doorstep: Fruits baskets and fruit bags can be quite heavy, particularly if you are stocking up for variety, or for a large group. For consumers who are commuting from the supermarket with bags of fruit, they can expect some difficulties in rain or snow from their ride to their home, or when going up a flight of stairs to their apartments. For those who shop from online fruit shops, this is avoided. Fruit shops can deliver the fruits that you ordered right to your door.
- Freebies and discounts: Online fruit vendors try and keep their regular customers happy with freebies and discounts more often than supermarkets. They also provide vouchers for free delivery services if your location is quite far or you are in a remote location.
- A wide selection of fruits: Online fruit shops have almost every fruit you can imagine on their websites, including supplies of seasonal fruits that you love. For fruit connoisseurs, the limited selection of fruits in some shops and supermarkets means that they must walk from one store to another. On the other hand, online fruit shops give you a wide range of fruits with a one-stop shopping experience.
- Best quality at the best price: As mentioned, fruits offered by online shops are fresh and clean to keep their customers happy. In addition to affordable prices, they also offer discounts and rebates to encourage repeat purchases. At the same time, they are competing with the retail and wholesale prices in supermarkets and groceries. As a regular buyer, you can get the most value for your money from an online fruit shop.
2. Ensure Best Buys
There are online shops such as Lola’s that offer fruit delivery services. To identify the best fruit shops for your needs, here are three basic steps.
- Check their online reputation – Online shops have a web page for customer comments and suggestions. Read the reviews and recommendations to verify the quality of goods and services before you buy from the shop.
- Ask first-hand customers – If you have a friend or a colleague that happened to order fruits from an online shop, ask them for their first-hand experience about the quality of the goods and service of the online shop.
- Quality of after-sales services – Good shops have excellent after-sales service for some cases such as when orders are mixed up or switched. They develop strategies to address and handle people who lose their tempers because their apples turned into bananas.
Online fruit shops are making it easier to order fresh fruits and having it delivered to your doorstep. Aside from all the vitamins and minerals that fruits offer, you can also benefit more when you regularly order your supply of fruits from online fruit shops. You can choose from a range of different fruits without visiting different aisles or fruit vendors, and you don’t have to carry them all the way home. You can verify the benefits that online fruit shops offer and the ease and convenience of a fruit delivery service. In addition, the key points summarized in this article can help you know more about online fruit shops and making your first order.
Have you ordered fruit from any online shop?
Share your thoughts and comments with us.
“PIN & SHARE”