A New Year!
A New Birthday!
For me, that means that it’s time to finetune my game and “turn up the heat” on my
Like most of us, at the beginning of each year, I assess myself and set goals for the year ahead.
It is a ritual that I truly enjoy!
These resolutions help me to set the wheels in motion for improvement.
They are a source of inspiration!
Of course, I usually add, change and make adjustments to these goals throughout the year,
but taking a good look at where I am and where I want to go is a great way to kick off a
healthy, happy new year!
My Top 10 Health-Related Resolutions for 2015 are:
1. Work with a vegan nutritionist to access my diet and nutritional intake and
adjust my diet for optimum nutrition.
2. Make the most of my gym membership: Set a weekly exercise schedule and stick to it.
3. Add yoga and resistance exercise to my routine consistently.
4. Work with a personal trainer to help me finetune my fitness routine.
5. Work with a holistic health professional to access my health and address any areas of concern.
Another critical resolution is to reduce exposure to toxins in all areas of my life and home–from food
to personal care to cleaning products to furnishings–by living as healthy, green, organic and natural
Of course, I have additional goals related to other aspects of my life–from work to creativity to relationships–
but for now I just want to focus on improving my health and fitness, because for me, prevention is key!
Let’s face it, health is wealth!
What are your top health-related resolutions for 2015?
Share your thoughts and comments with us.