Do you find joy in creating?
Rhythmically moving fabric through a sewing machine?
Letting yarn slip through your fingers?
The exactness of tidy stitches?
…all to create a work of art to enjoy or share with people you love?
What would you say if I told you 52 brilliant modern handcraft designers were joining forces and practically giving away over 200 of their best projects, patterns, and tutorials?
You’d probably say I’m crazy. But I’m telling you, that’s exactly what’s happening right now with the Handmade with Love Super Bundle!
I’m serious when I say that creatives like Allison Glass, Elise Blaha-Cripe, Anne Weil, Rebecca Langford, Liat Gat, plus 47 others are contributing their premium patterns and projects to make this a can’t-miss resource.
It’s a curated collection that helps you build your own digital library of handcraft resources, so you can master new techniques, learn their best tips for beautiful end results, and make fresh, quirky projects and patterns that will be sure to draw compliments.
If you love the tactile experience of sliding fabric through your sewing machine, if you’re soothed by the repetitive click of your knitting needles, if you love selecting colorful thread for your next cross-stitch project…
You’re going to love the Handmade with Love Super Bundle
From beginner to expert and everyone in between, this bundle includes over 200 modern patterns, projects, and step-by-step tutorials that cover all manner of handcrafts and fiber arts like stitching, quilting, knitting, dyeing and so much more (but at 97% off regular price!).
If you love to create one-of-a-kind items and gifts, you are most definitely going to appreciate the enchanting patterns and projects designed by these inspiring maker
Here’s all you get in the Handmade With Love Bundle
- Applique Made Easy: A Beginner’s Guide to Simple Applique Techniques by Leslie Rutland ($12.00)
- The Joy of Christmas Quilted Dinner Set by Liuxin Newman ($24.99)
- Baby Storybook: A Day at Home with Bearhug & Honeybun by Sedef Imer ($14.00)
- Lovely Liberty Cushion: A Needleturn Applique Project by Emma Jean Jansen ($10.50)
- A Doll Like Me: A Collection of Customizable Crochet Doll Patterns PLUS A Beginner’s Guide to Amigurumi by Stacey Trock ($20.00)
- Crochet Earrings by Dobi Ivanova ($7.00)
- Imagical Seasons: Spring, Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12 by Alla Koval ($24.95)
- Slouch Hat Crochet Patterns (Vol. 2) by Rebecca Langford ($7.99)
- The Perfect Product Line: The Grace Collection by Pam Grice ($16.00)
- The Plaid Collection: 14 Cozy Crochet Patterns in Classic Plaid by Bethany Dearden ($6.99)
- Crochet Rug Making by Morgan Roberts ($15.00)
- Little Miss Wheo by Carla Schwind ($5.50)
- Cross Stitch Pattern Collection by Susan Fitzgerald ($18.00)
- Geometric Birds & Animals Collection by galabornpatterns ($38.94)
- Spirited Animals Bundle : Queen Bee and Spirited Animals Alphabet by Dana Batho (business name Peacock & Fig) ($19.98)
- Summer/Winter Wreath by Jenny Van De Wiele ($10.00)
- Creative Cloth by Linda Matthews ($15.00)
- Printing on Fabric: Instinctual Mark-Making, Screen & Stencil Printing by Ellie Beck ($47.00)
- Shibori & Natural Dyeing Course by Francesca Stone ($25.00)
- Welcome to Weaving: Tips and Tricks for Weaving on a Frame Loom from Start to Finish by Lindsey Campbell ($30.00)
- Luna: Macrame Wall Hanging Pattern by Krystle Luvis ($13.80)
- 23 Easy-to-Make Christmas Ornaments: Three eBooks in One! by Erica Hite ($14.00)
- Embroidery Pattern Set by Pumora ($94.00)
- Insect Embroidery Pattern Set by Sarah Milligan ($18.00)
- Modern Embroidery Pattern Set by Stitcharama ($10.00)
- The Embroidery Project: All In The Details by Mollie Johanson ($35.00)
- The Girl Gang: An Embroidery Pattern Bundle by cozyblue by Liz Stiglets ($20.00)
- Brother Rabbit: Raised Embroidery by Anna Scott ($7.35)
- Cozy Christmas Knits by Jessica Bolof ($22.00)
- Double or Nothing: Reversible Knitting for the Adventurous by Alasdair Post-Quinn ($17.95)
- Essential Baby Knits by Tatsiana Matsiuk ($20.00)
- How To Arm Knit with Cowl, Blanket and Pouf Pattern by Anne Weil ($16.00)
- Weekend: Simple, Modern Knits by Jen Geigley ($27.00)
- Fair Isle Knitting by Liat Gat ($26.77)
- Fairy Tale Gloves by Shehla Ahmed ($5.99)
- Color in Quilting: A Trio of Simple Quilt Patterns + a Lesson in Effective Color Placement by Alison Glass ($36.00)
- DIY Block Design: Your Designs From Sketchbook To Quilt by Alyce Blyth ($15.50)
- Mother’s Medallion Quilt by Becky Dietz & Cindy Leis ($35.00)
- Quilting Jetgirl Best Selling Patterns by Yvonne Fuchs ($30.00)
- Solids: Five Quilt Patterns by Lauren Terry ($10.00)
- Get Quilty by Elise Cripe ($18.00)
- Patchwork Planner & Journal by Becky Jorgensen ($14.99)
- 10 Simple Sewing Projects for the Home: Even If You Only Know How to Sew a Straight Line by Corey Willis ($20.00)
- How to Sew Japanese Sewing Patterns by Rin Gomura-Elkan ($25.00)
- Retro Rucksack & Penfield Pocket Tote: Two Essential Bag Sewing Patterns by Sara Curtis ($19.00)
- Sewing Fancy Dresses for Little Girls (Aged 3 and Under) by Tatiana Kozorovitsky ($19.99)
- Sewing School 101: Simple Tips to Get You Stitching by Nicole Bennett ($9.99)
- Art Caddy Tote by Virginia Lindsay ($8.00)
- Happytown Dolls: Maisie and Max Fly Kites by Anne Oliver ($9.99)
- Hipster Teddy Bear by Stephanie Woodson ($7.00)
- Mr and Mrs Deer: DIY Woodland Felt Decorations by Jenny Blair ($7.00)
- Patchwork Elephant and Baby Quilt by Abby Glassenberg ($9.00)
- 6 Month Digital Magazine Subscription + Instant Download of the Latest Issue from Make Modern ($29 value)
- “Rock Your Craft Fair” Digital Planner from Crochetpreneur
The entire package is worth over $1,000, but right now it’s only $29.97 to pick up your own copy of the bundle.
But you have to act fast — at a price like this, they can only offer it for eight days!
This collection of over 200 patterns, projects, and step-by-step tutorials covers quilting, sewing, crocheting, knitting, cross-stitch, applique, embroidery, dyeing, and crafting.
Together, this collection is worth over $1000, but you know what you’ll pay?…
$29.97! (crazy, right? But true!)
But you have to act fast — this sale ends on December 4th! Go get yours.
Do you love to make things by hand?
What do you like to make?
Share your thoughts and comments with us.