While wrinkles are a natural part of the aging process, there are many natural ways to reduce
wrinkles and a wide range of treatments to slow or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Dermatological procedures such as chemical peels, lasers, and injectable fillers can turn back
the clock and reveal healthier and younger looking skin.
There are also several innovative new over the counter skin care products that can produce
remarkable anti-aging effects similar to expensive surgical procedures.
According to the ASDS (American Society for Dermatological Surgery), many people choose
cosmetic procedures to erase signs of aging and appear younger.
Cosmetic dermatology can improve your self-esteem, and help you look your best for important
life cycle events, such as a wedding, anniversary or birthday celebration or help you look younger
and more vigorous at work.
If you are unsure whether cosmetic surgery is the right choice, or is too expensive, you may want
to consider some new over the counter alternatives that are affordable and highly effective, using
the latest skincare technology.
For example, there is a lot of buzz around the latest products developed by Hydra Skin Sciences,
an American skin care company specializing in anti-aging skin care products.
Hydra Skin Sciences’ latest products: the Allegro Anti-aging Cream and Brio Day & Night Serum
uses a proprietary combination of Snow Algae Powder, six powerful peptides (including Matrixyl 3000,
Argireline and Syn-Ake), Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic Acid to reduce wrinkles, age spots, discoloration,
sagging skin, loss of firmness and other visible signs of aging.
“If you want to reverse the effects of aging skin, but want
to avoid cosmetic procedures and surgery,
doctors are increasingly recommending topical serums and
creams containing natural solutions.
After all, Mother Nature
has provided everything we need for healthy, beautiful skin –
it sometimes takes science a while to unlock all the hidden secrets,
but the effects are measurable and long-lasting.”
Leon Thompson, Chief Marketing Officer for Hydra Skin Sciences
The basic cause of wrinkles are age and sun.
Sun worshipers who baked on the beach in their youth may have to pay for damaged
skin later in life.
However, wrinkles are only part of the problem.
Age and sun can also lead to skin splotches, pigmentation problems, broken capillaries,
dull skin texture and more.
An experienced dermatologist will perform a thorough skin examination and recommend
a course of treatment to address wrinkles and other signs of aging.
A board-certified dermatologist or surgeon can ascertain, based on your health and any
medical conditions, which treatments will not only work but reduce the risk of complications or
other negative side effects.
If you live in or near London and are concerned about your skin, find the best dermatologist London
to consult with regarding your skincare needs.
questions one should ask:
• Which aging skin treatment is the correct one for me?
• What is the estimated cost of the procedure?
• How often do I need to receive treatment for my condition?
• How far apart are the treatments?
• How long is the recovery time associated with my procedure?
• Do you have before-and-after patient images to help to prepare me for what to expect?
• How can I prepare for the treatment/procedure?
• Will someone walk me through the process before going in for the treatment?
• What are the common side effects or complications associated with the procedure?
• Will the treatment hurt?
• What are my pain management and anesthesia options?
No matter what procedure you decide is right for you, if you want to look your very best:
• use sunscreen, wear protective clothing and try to find shade wherever you go
• shave carefully — Use a cream, lotion or gel to protect and lubricate the skin
• moisturize daily
• eat a healthy diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins
• get enough rest, and
• try exercising, meditating or other forms of relaxation to reduce stress.
If you are committed to healthy and vibrant skin, you will want to avoid:
• taking long hot showers or baths, which remove essential oils from the skin
• smoking, and
• drinking alcohol to excess
About the Author
Dana Smith is a niche writer and blogger, who loves to write on trending topics and share her personal experiences and knowledge through her writing. She is a health enthusiast, so she loves to share health and personal care related tips through her blogs. Dana has 3 years of experience in the writing field and belongs to a family of writers.
What are your favorite ways to keep your skin healthy and young looking?
Share your thoughts and comments with us.