You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to get Old!
How anti-aging creams help us in doing so, is what we will explore here…
Aging is just another way of living and the trick to aging gracefully is to enjoy it. A good anti-aging cream can be our best bet.
But which one can be your magic cream is quite difficult to choose, as so many varieties are available in the market. Open any beauty magazine and you’ll come across an ad for the newest anti-aging cream featuring models with impossibly smooth faces and a long list of chemicals. These ads sound misleading but not all of them are fake. A few of them might actually help protect your skin from damage.
We have made it easy for you. We will try to help you to prevent the appearance of aging skin. For that, you should first be familiar with the causes of aging and how you can take precautions to choose the best anti-aging cream for you–so that you look like you are 20 in your 40s.
Our skin is like a layer cake and the icing on that cake is a thin layer of cells called the epidermis. The epidermis is supported by the dermis which is where you’ll find nerve endings sweat glands, hair follicles, and connective tissue.
Connective tissue is made up of a mix of cells hanging out in an extracellular matrix which contains some specific molecules that give your skin some structure and help with things like healing wounds.
One is collagen — a really plentiful protein that helps cells stick together and makes your skin stronger. There’s also elastin — a protein that gives your skin the ability to bounce back when you stretch it. Then there are long chains of sugars called glycosaminoglycans or GA G’s which act like sponges and can hold huge amounts of water. They help resist squishing forces on your skin and keep it hydrated and healthy looking as you get older.
The production of these extracellular matrix molecules naturally starts to slow down with less structural support from your dermis so your skin starts to look thinner and build up wrinkles.
The biggest causes of wrinkles isn’t getting older it’s:
- Bаd nutritiоn
- Sun dаmаgе аnd exposure tо еnvirоnmеntаl pollution
- Slеер dерrivаtiоn
- Smoking cigаrеttеѕ
- Alсоhоl соnѕumрtiоn
- Even use of wrong skin products can cause your skin to deteriorate
But can we prevent your skin from aging? Well, nobody can stop their clock, but yes one can definitely work wisely?
After all, when you look good, you feel good. Many people lack ample time to sit back and use our grandma’s old tricks. So, we have to depend upon the products available in the market. But we should be very careful when choosing the correct cream that suits our skin.
Thеrе are mаnу new products which рrоmiѕе to deliver magical, youthful skin. But do they really work? After all, its all about your hard-earned money and your skin.
What an anti-aging cream actually does
A good anti-aging cream helps you say good-bye tо wrinkles, fасiаl рuffinеѕѕ, ѕtrеtсhеd ѕkin, асnе, face linеѕ, есzеmа, dry, itсhу, flaky, rough аnd ѕun damaged ѕkin. Basically, the solution of all problems totally depends on the contents and variation of the ingredients present in the cream.
And it is quite obvious nobody has so many problems all together moreover there can be chances that some ingredients can be allergic to someone.
In general, most anti-aging creams are dermatologically tested and rarely have any side effects. But, we should always research what these creams contain and exactly how they are going to help us.
How anti-aging creams work
Common ingredients in anti-aging and this wrinkle cream guide here:
- Retinol. Retinol is a vitamin A compound — the first antioxidant to be widely used in nonprescription wrinkle creams. Antioxidants are substances that neutralize free radicals — unstable oxygen molecules that break down skin cells and cause wrinkles. In various formulations, it has been shown to reduce fine lines and pores.
- Vitamin C. Another potent antioxidant, vitamin C may help protect skin from sun damage. Before and between uses, wrinkle creams containing vitamin C must be stored in a way that protects them from air and sunlight.
- Hydroxy acids. Alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids (salicylic acid) and polyhydroxy acids are exfoliants — substances that remove the upper layer of old, dead skin and stimulate the growth of smooth, evenly pigmented new skin.
- Coenzyme Q10. This ingredient may help reduce fine wrinkles around the eyes and protect the skin from sun damage.
- Peptides. This ingredient has been used in products for wound healing, stretch marks and now wrinkles.
- Tea extracts. Green, black and oolong tea contain compounds with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Green tea extracts are the ones most commonly found in wrinkle creams.
- Grape seed extract. In addition to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, grape seed extract promotes wound healing.
- Niacinamide. A potent antioxidant, this substance is related to vitamin B-3 (niacin). It helps reduce water loss in the skin and may improve skin elasticity.
Healthy #skin starts from within so Eat Right, Protect Your Skin, Enjoy Exercise, Get Plenty of Sleep, Be Happy and Keep Laughing!Click To Tweet
So, we have got our magic cream. But, yes, using these creams only do not assure you a better result because it also depends on how we are using it. Some people may see the results in two to three weeks whereas for some it may take months.
One study found that the best performing creams reduced wrinkles by less than 10% over 12 weeks, which is not noticeable to the human eye.
Though we’re living longer and longer lives, it’s clear that we’re not happy with what we see in the mirror.
So, why not start it a bit early, when you start getting fine lines or a scare, just consult a dermatologist for a better result or go choose an anti-aging skin care product. It is never too early to start taking care of yourself.
Though women are more concerned about their beauty and looks, men should also use these anti-aging creams.
Guys, professional treatments are like oil changes for your care. Do them regularly. And investment in your skin is only going to represent you for a long time.
Always remember healthy skin starts from within so “Eat Right, Protect Your Skin, Enjoy Exercise, Get Plenty of Sleep, Be Happy and Keep Laughing”!
What are your favorite anti-aging skin care tips?
How do you choose the best anti-aging treatments for your skin?
Share your thoughts and comments with us.
‘PIN & SHARE”