If you love Indian Kurtis then you must know its comfort and style. Even if you are more inclined to Western outfits, Kurtis can be added to your wardrobe — as a Western touch has been given to traditional Indian Kurtis by designers. Hence, it can be worn by anyone with full comfort and trendy styles. Indian Kurtis can be chosen for every kind of occasion — and if we talk about festivals then women have the best choices within Kurtis’ style range to look their best. Women of all ages and professions choose Indian Kurtis at home, work and for special functions. You can buy Indian Kurtis online or at any physical store in your city. Style Caret is such an online site to shop and buy Indian Kurtis. Here are some of the Kurtis styles that will suit every woman.
- Straight Cut Kurtis – These Kurtis have straight cut designs with a high slit on the sides. These are generally worn with leggings. The perfect fit leggings give a firm look to the legs. If you want to wear it in the office or at work, then team these straight cut Kurtis with cigarette pants or simple palazzos (not wider ones). This style will make you look professional and serious towards your work.
- Anarkali Kurtis – These kurtis are actually inspired by Indian historical characters like queens and begums used to wear pleated kurtis. These kurtis have fit and flared look. The pleats start from the waist and the length could extend to the ankles. These kurtis are usually bright and suitable for festivals or marriages. Nowadays, pastel colors like light pinks, olive green and off-white are being added to these kurti styles, making them very apt for dinners, ghazals evening and weekend movies. Anarkali kurtis are teamed up with churidaars.
- High Low Kurtis – Now college-going girls and even teenagers are loving high-low cut Kurtis for outings and festivals. The high cut from the front adds a Western touch to these simple Kurtis and gives the stylish look to these young women. Not only style, but the cut itself is hassle-free to walk easily making them extremely comfortable. The wider end palazzos ankle length would complete the overall look. These high-low kurti styles with cold shoulders designs and bright colors are very much in demand for festivals in particular.
- Shirt Style Kurtis – These types of kurtis have the shirt like style with foldable sleeves and collar. The button down designs on the front makes it easier to wear it on quick times. The shirt style Kurtis are generally made in cotton fabrics to make it comfortable and breathable. These Kurtis can be purchased online on any platform. The Stylecaret is one of such online shopping site where you can find such great styles and varied options for these kinds of Kurtis.
- Cotton Kurtis – The cotton Kurtis are comfortable, breathable, washable and stylish. The primary reason for choosing cotton for women is the comfort. The daily hard life, complicated work style and continuous running at home and at work make women’s lives a challenge. In these situations, the clothing should be free, comfortable and handy. Cotton Kurtis, therefore, are the best options for daily routines. High-end work on cotton Kurtis like chikan embroidery gives it a fashionable look which can be worn even on special occasions like evening movies, dinners and get-to-gethers. The bright colors added to these cotton Kurtis with different style patterns make it a good choice to wear not only in summers but every season.
- Silk Kurtis – Silk is known as the king of fabrics. Its shiny surface and smooth texture make it the top choice among women for every big occasion like marriages, parties and festivals like Diwali- Dusshera. Kurtis made from silk fabrics are bit expensive but are loved by women. If you are a housewife or a college-goer choose silk Kurtis for every bright occasion. Silk Kurtis very easily give you festival look without much effort on your side. You can team it up with minimal jewelry and elegant mojri or sandals to get going with the mood and moment. Silk Kurtis will be part of every girl’s wardrobe and will remain a high choice forever.
- Synthetic Kurtis – Nylon, rayon and other synthetics are not as comfortable as cotton fabric, but synthetic courts can be made into any design and cut and can be teamed up with lots of options. The bright colors of synthetic Kurtis do not fade and its maintenance is also quite low. You can be easy and just wear it without any major need for ironing for a casual outing. These comfortable and lightweight Kurtis are more suitable for teenagers and college-going girls. The hassle-free carrying makes it apt for scooty riding. Car drivers also feel very comfortable wearing these Kurtis.
Some tips for wearing Indian Kurtis with style
- Mix and match every single Kurti so that you can have many looks with limited Kurtis. For example, you can wear a skirt with straight Kurti to give it a heavy and festival look.
- With simple Kurtis, wear big bangles, bracelets and bracelets and earrings while with embroidered heavy Kurtis, use minimal jewelry.
- Keep a pair of mojri and kolhapuri chappals with you. It adds to the elegance of your overall look.
- You should always keep your Kurtis collection in bright as well as in neutral colors. This will help you to wear Kurtis according to every occasion and you will not be confused over choosing colors and style of Kurtis.
- For makeup, if you will use Kajal then it will add an extra charm to your overall look. Wearing Kajal also gives you a traditional look. So why not start using it even if you believe in a no- makeup look.
Indian Kurtis are the best choice for every kind of occasion. You just need to choose the perfect one.
What are your favorite tips for wearing Kurtis with style?
Share your thoughts and comments with us.
“PIN & SHARE”